Friday, April 22, 2011

Losing It

One day in early January, I woke up and started losing weight. I dunno what was different that day, I just felt like doing it. I've lost 22 lbs. since January 6th. I'm not putting this out there to get recognition (cuz I'm probably not even gonna let anyone read this for a while). But I think it's interesting that I can count on one hand how many people have noticed and said something to me about it - 4 guys and 1 girl. I still have a lot to lose, but I know what I've lost is noticeable, so I think it's funny that certain people who for SURE have noticed, haven't mentioned it. Do they think I'd be offended if they said something? (I wouldn't!) Are they jealous cuz I've lost it faster than them, or I've lost more than them? (That's just silly, cuz I have a lot more to lose than they do!) Are they more secure in their own bodies when they're with me, because I make them look thinner?! Hmmmm.... I dunno.

But it sure means a lot when someone does say something - - don't get me wrong, I'm losing it for ME, no one else, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't care if people notice. It's not easy to lose (and so much easier to gain!), so it feels good when someone says something nice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment